Believe it or not but I spend a good 5-10 hours a week working on this site. There are lots of things going on behind the scenes such as:
- Finding new music to post.
- Speaking to artists to help promote their tracks, albums, mixes.
- Listening to the countless amount of unsigned tracks, as well of mixes, albums, ep’s on the net to review and share with you lucky readers and to maybe even release on my net label.
- Keeping the Drift Deeper Youtube Channel fresh with the finest offerings of deep electronic music.
- Collecting, buying and hosting a weekly radio show on Mixlr, showcasing the finest in deep music.
All this for you people reading this (well actually mostly because I simply love this music, but I’m trying to set you on a guilt trip here)
The biggest help is when you use any of these links to Juno or JunoDownload to buy your tracks. It costs you nothing extra, and not only are you supporting the artist by buying their music but you are also helping support this blog. Everyone’s a winner.
Peco @ Dub Techno Blog
When buying music please consider us
You will start to see a little link pop up below the buy buttons from now on and hopefully some of you will take notice and help support the artists and myself. All it’s says is that if you are going to buy the track then please show us some love and purchase it through Juno or Juno Downloads. By doing this, we receive a small commission (don’t worry we aren’t getting rich from you its only a measly 5%) but it all adds up and helps pay for hosting and promotion of the blog to further spread the sounds of deep electronic music to the masses.
What else can you do to support us?
There are lots of things you can do other than buying music through our links, here are a few ideas:
- Being more active on the blog – leave comments, participate in competitions etc.
- Sharing – like our posts on facebook, tweet about them, share them with your forums etc.
- Follow us on twitter.
- Like our page on facebook.
- If you have some music you think will suit the blog and our readers feel free to submit it to us to approve and publish on the blog.